PA Department of Education Resources
- The Standards Aligned System provides links and resources for all disciplines taught within Pennsylvania schools.
- The Pennsylvania School Standards Assessment is administered in grades 3 through 8 each spring.
- Keystone Exams are administered in Algebra I, Literature and Biology at the conclusion of identified Keystone courses.
- This site describes the minimum requirements for a high school diploma in Pennsylvania.
- The PA Future Ready Index provides the public with a comparative view of student achievement on multiple measures.
- Penn Data collects and publishes reports on special education data and information each year