If You Are Offered A Position:
The following information will be required before you are able to begin working.
- State Police Clearance (Act 34) - complete online and print your results immediately
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151) - submit electronically and print your results.
- FBI Fingerprints (Act 114) - Effective 11/28/17 there is a new provider. Service Code = 1KG6XN for District Employment; Register then go to the fingerprint location of your choice to be printed. Remember to bring your check, money order or credit card.
- School Health Record - includes physical & tb test from within a year. If you are a current SDST student, we will use the physical & tb test submitted for school.
- Act 24 (PDE Form 6004) - Arrest/Conviction Report
- PA Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168) - A separate form must be completed for:
- Current employer; and
- All former employers that were school entities; and
- All former employers where you were in a position that involved direct contact with children.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources department.