The Pennsylvania Information Management System (PIMS) is a statewide longitudinal data system for the collection and reporting of unit-level educational data.
PIMS was developed with the purpose of:
- Allowing the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) to meet federal and state reporting requirements
- Streamlining the reporting processes from educational institutions to PDE and the U.S. Department of Education
- Reporting timely and accurate education data through standardized and ad hoc reporting capabilities
- Improving educational decision-making through the use of high quality data and decision support tools
- Providing longitudinal data on educational progress over time
PIMS, PASecureID and Child Accounting questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org