School Cafe - Online Lunch Account Payments and Benefit Applications

To make a payment to your child’s meal account please visit to make an online payment. 

Your child’s student ID number and lunch account number are the same; you may find this information through your Home Access Center located on our district page under parent resources.  Their student ID number is the first seven digits of their student email address (example:  If you have additional questions please email Susan Holman at

Applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals can be found at from the home page of your Parent account.

SchoolCafe Parent Quick Card

SchoolCafe Quick Card - English

SchoolCafe Quick Card - Spanish

SchoolCafe - Payments & Refunds

Payment options for student lunch accounts:

  1. Visit to make payments online using your credit or debit card.   
  2. Pay by Check or Cash in the Cafeteria - Check should be made payable to, SDST Food Service.
  3. Checks can be mailed to or Cash can be dropped at:

Administration Building
Attention Sue Holman
1901 E. Paper Mill Road
Oreland, PA 19075

To request a refund for your student lunch account, please email Susan Holman at with a completed

Student Food Service Account Balance Request Form.

For further assistance please contact:

Business Office / Food Service Secretary:
Susan Holman
215-233-6000 ext. 1031

In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.