Positive Student Account Funds

Student Meal Account Funds Transfers

  • Parents can request to have funds transferred between student meal accounts at any time during the school year by visiting www.schoolcafe.com. 
  • Please make sure to disable the automatic payment function (if enabled) on www.schoolcafe.com before requesting a refund for your student.

Remaining / Positive Student Meal Account Balances

  • All positive balances on student lunch accounts will be carried over to the next school year, even if your child moves to another school within the District unless a refund is requested.
  • Students who are leaving the district or graduating from our High School will have the following options:
    • Refund of positive funds - paper check will be mailed
    • Donate any remaining funds to students with lunch account debt.
    • Funds can be transferred to another student within our district.
    • If no action is taken by Parent, a full refund of account funds will be sent by check made payable to the Parent/Guardian to the address we currently have on file.

In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442
  3. Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.