Universal Free Breakfast Program
All students will be able to get a free school breakfast through the Universal Free Breakfast Program during the 2023-2024 school year. This is only applicable to the School Breakfast Program and does not affect a student’s eligibility status for lunch (free, reduced, and paid, respectively). Additionally, students identified as eligible for reduced-price lunches through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) will not be charged for their meals.
Free & Reduced Price Meal Application
2023–2024 Applications for Free or Reduced Price School Meals are now open. Visit www.schoolcafe.com to apply.
To apply for Free or Reduced Price Meal benefits for the current school year please sign into your current SchoolCafe parent account and select apply under the benefits tab. If you do not have a current parent account please read for instructions.
- Income Eligibility Guidelines for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Apply through COMPASS for Cash Assistance, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), Child Care Works, Long-Term Living Services, SelectPlan for Women, Health Care Coverage (CHIP, Medical Assistance), School Meals, and Home Heating Assistance (LIHEAP)
Paper Applications are available upon request by contacting Susan Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an Application Online please visit: www.schoolcafe.com for the current school year
- Application Instructions (English)
- Application Instructions (Spanish)
- Letter to Households (English)
- Letter to Households (Spanish)
All students currently approved for Free or Reduced priced meals will continue to receive Free or Reduced priced meals for the first 30 operating days of the new school year.
- To renew your application for the new school year, new applications must be received by October 17, 2023.
- All currently approved applications will expire and be set to "Paid" status on October 18, 2023, if no new application is received and approved.
- If you received a Notice of Direct Certification for the current school year, there is no need to re-apply, this Free meal status will be for the entire 2023-2024 school year.
- Families may apply at any time during the school year for Free or Reduced priced meals.
Limited English Proficient Households Application Information can be found on the USDA website
Please return the application to:
Attn: Food Service
1901 E. Paper Mill Rd.
Oreland, Pa 19075
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- Fax: (202) 690-7442
- Email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.