Free & Reduced Price Meal Application
2019-2020 Application for Free or Reduced Price Meals - Are closed for the current school year. 2020-2021 Applications will be available mid August - Please check back then and enjoy your summer!
To submit an Application Online please visit: www.schoolcafe.com for the upcoming school year! - Also available mid August!
- 2019-2020 Application for free or reduced price meals (English)
- 2019-2020 Application for free or reduced price meals (Spanish)
- Application Instructions (English)
- Application Instructions (Spanish)
- Letter to Households (English)
- Letter to Households (Spanish)
All students currently approved for Free or Reduced priced meals will continue to receive Free or Reduced priced meals for the first 30 operating days of the new school year.
- To renew your application for the new school year, new applications must be received by October 16, 2019.
- All currently approved applications will expire and be set to "Paid" status on October 17, 2019, if no new application is received and approved.
- If you received a Notice of Direct Certification for the current school year, there is no need to re-apply, this Free meal status will be for the entire 2019-2020 school year.
- Families may apply at any time during the school year for Free or Reduced priced meals.
Limited English Proficient Households Application Information can be found on the USDA website:
Please return the application to:
Attn: Food Service
1901 E. Paper Mill Rd.
Oreland, Pa 19075
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.