Outcomes & Goals
Springfield Township Middle School Exit Student Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate progress in knowledge and skills as prescribed by core curriculum and state standards.
- Students will demonstrate adherence to the middle school student code of conduct leading to the development of upstanding citizens and leaders of tomorrow.
- Students will demonstrate the skills necessary to be independent, self-directed and productive learners.
Springfield Township Middle School Exit Goals
- Improve student performance in Text Dependent Analysis as a means of improving overall ELA performance.
- Maintain existing proficiency in mathematics while implementing the new Envision PA Core aligned materials.
- Decrease instances of discipline incidents created for inappropriate behavior by at least 7% over the 2018-2019 school year.