School Records

If there is a change to your child’s address during the year, please complete this Change of Address Form

If you are planning to move outside of Springfield Township or transfer your child to another school, please complete this Withdraw Form.  

If you have questions, please contact:

Registrar’s Office (Address Change):
Withdraw Office (Change of School):