- United States Naval Academy
- United States Military Academy
- United States Air Force Academy
- Selective Service Information
The process for applying to any of the service academics begins in the spring of the junior year.
- Visit the academy’s website for basic requirements.
- Apply for Nomination: Contact the offices of both U.S. Senators and District Congressmen for procedures on applying for a congressional nomination. (You cannot be accepted to any Academy without a congressional nomination).
- Complete a Candidate Questionnaire online and start a file with the Academy.
- Take the SAT and/or ACT and send scores electronically (via the Collegeboard or ACT).
- Begin the Academy application process on their website.
Requirements will include:
- Medical Exam (DODMERB)
- CFA (Candidate Fitness Assessment)
- Teacher evaluations
*Admission Criteria for USMMA and CGA are different than USMA, USAFA & USNA. Visit their websites for admission information.
Reserved Officer Training Corps (ROTC)
A college program offered at more than 1,000 colleges and universities across the United States. They prepare young adults to become officers in the United States Military. In exchange for a paid college education and a guaranteed post-college career, cadets commit to serve in the military after graduation. Interested students should refer to www.todaysmilitary.com and type in ROTC in the search box for additional information.
The deadline for applying for the high school four year scholarship is December 1st of the senior year. Students should contact the ROTC coordinator at the college.
Military Recruiter Visits
Friday, December 16th 10:43 - 11:53 (Lunch & Learn); Cafeteria
Army National Guard:
Guardians of rising Juniors and Seniors are requested to complete and return an Opt Out form if they do not wish their students names provided to our military recruiters. The letter is mailed home to all rising juniors and seniors on or about May 1. A copy of the letter may be found here Military Opt Out Letter