- All parents and visitors must enter/exit through the Main Office at the front of the building.
- Please be prepared to show photo identification upon signing in to our school.
- All visitors with their photo ID must sign in at the office and obtain a visitor's badge. These badges must be worn during your entire stay at our school.
- Before leaving, return to the main office and place your badge in the visitor's badge binder.
- If parents wish to confer with a teacher or volunteer in their child's classroom, an appointment must be scheduled with the teacher in advance.
- In order to maintain the safety of all students, parents are not permitted to walk their child to class.
- Regular volunteers are required to have appropriate clearances. Please see the volunteer section for additional information in this process.
Prospective students and their parents are welcome to visit our schools. Appointments may be made through the main office.