Parents may drop off students beginning at 7:15am at the main entrance of the middle school near the flagpole. Parents should be mindful that traffic on Bergan Road and in the middle school parking lot is heavy during pick up and drop off times and should observe all traffic signals and instructions of the crossing guard and staff.
Observe the following carline rules:
- Pick up/drop off is a single file line.
- Buses arrive and depart from the back bus circle. Passenger cars may not block or utilize the bus circle during these times.
- During arrival, cars should pull down to the drop off line to allow for maximum efficiency.
- While waiting in line for dismissal, all cars should pull forward as far as possible to maximize space.
- Cars should not block the intersection to the parking lot as staff members are also arriving during this time and buses are departing.
Student safety is our primary concern. Encouraging children to cross lines of traffic during arrival and dismissal is dangerous. Families are strongly advised to follow the traffic pattern and guidelines set forth here.
Regular dismissal is at 2:41pm. After school activities end at 3:45pm or 4:45pm. Late buses are provided from the bus circle. All students being picked up after school or athletic practices should be picked up near the back bus circle by way of the parking lot.
Families and guests must park in designated spaces during school and athletic events unless directed otherwise by district staff.