- All parents and visitors must enter/exit through the Main Office at the front of the building.
- Please be prepared to show photo identification upon signing in to our school.
- All visitors with their photo ID must sign in at the office and obtain a visitor's badge. These badges must be worn during your entire stay at our school.
- Before leaving, return to the main office and place your badge in the visitor's badge binder.
- If parents wish to confer with a teacher or volunteer in their child's classroom, an appointment must be scheduled with the teacher in advance.
- In order to maintain the safety of all students, parents are not permitted to walk their child to class.
- Regular volunteers are required to have appropriate clearances. Please see the volunteer section for additional information in this process.
- Cafeteria visits- our cafeteria is "accepting reservations" again this year. If you would like to have lunch with your child, please make sure you have a volunteer badge upon arrival and schedule your visit 24 hours in advance of your arrival. If you plan to purchase a lunch from our cafeteria, please call 215-233-6080 x4045 to order. Please note: if you are joining your child for lunch, you may want to pack the same lunch as your child. Please refrain from bringing food from any kind of restaurants (fast food included). No outside food may be brought in if you are sitting at the allergy free table.
Prospective students and their parents are welcome to visit our schools. Appointments may be made through the main office.