Current Employee Clearance Renewal Information
All employees/contractors are now required to update their clearances on file every 60 months/5 years. You may check to see the dates of your clearances on file by logging into the Employee Access Center.
- To obtain new clearances:
- State Police Clearance (Act 34) - complete online and print your results immediately. Save the control # provided.
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151) - submit electronically & print your results immediately or receive in the mail within 14 days.
- FBI Fingerprints (Act 114) - Effective November 28th there is a new provider.
- Enter your service code (1KG6XN for District Employment, 1KG6Y3 for Volunteering)
- Complete registration process
- Select a location & appointment time.
- Print the pre-enrollment form to take to your appointment with a check, money order or credit card.