Change of Address & School Records Request

  • If there is a change to your child’s address during the year, please visit our website at to complete a Change of Address Form under Registration

    If you are planning to move outside of Springfield Township or transfer your child to another school, please visit our website at to withdraw your child from school using the Withdrawal Form. This will also allow school records to be transferred to your child’s new school.  If you have questions, please contact: