Where and When to Register
Registration for the current year is ongoing.
Please make an appointment to register your child.
All registration applicants (Grades K-12) should call the Central Registration Office at 215-233-6000 to schedule an appointment with Christina Sellers. Registrations for all schools are conducted in the Administration Building, 1901 E. Paper Mill Rd., Oreland, PA. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (closed 11a.m. - 12 p.m.)
The registration requirements are:
*Kindergarten students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1.
1. Parents must present the original copy of the registering child's birth certificate or passport at registration, which will be photocopied and returned.
2. Three proofs of residency must be supplied
Required Proof of Residency (must have)
1. Driver's License/PA Identification card
2. Original lease or deed signed by both seller/landlord and /or buyer/renter
Acceptable Proof of Residency (2 required)
1. Mortgage statement
2. Agreement of sale and original copy of settlement papers within 45 calendar days of the settlement.
3. Valid vehicle owner's card with registrant's current address
4. Utility bill with registrant's name and current Springfield address
5. Most recent Springfield Township tax bill
These documents will be photocopied and returned.
If there is a question of residency, you may be asked to complete the following forms:
-Notarized multiple occupancy affidavit
-Notarized Section 1302 affidavit
-Notarized Letter if Living with Relative (Subject to Registration Office Approval)
Pennsylvania School Law requires a medical examination by a physician for all students entering kindergarten, 6th-grade, and 11th- grade, as well as all new students to Pennsylvania schools regardless of grade level.
The Pennsylvania Department of Health requires all children to have a dental examination upon entry into school (kindergarten or 1st-grade), as well as in 3rd- and 7th-grade.
Both medical and dental examinations must be completed within one year prior to the beginning of the school year.
The law permits medical, moral or religious exemptions if the appropriate forms are completed and kept on record at the child's school. These forms may be obtained by contacting the child's school nurse. Students with medical, moral or religious exemptions may be excluded from school in the event of an outbreak of vaccine-preventable diseases.
Other Required Forms
Registration form with Parent or Guardian Signature *
Child's Immunization Records (see medical requirements) *
Child's Birth Certificate
Child's Last Report Card
No Weapons/Violence Verification Form *
Student Information Form *
Home Language Survey *
Child Custody Form *
Request Records Form *
IEP (If Applicable)
Emergency Contact Form *
Confidential Health History *
Private Physician's Report of Physical Examination *
Private Dentist Report of Dental Examination *
Printable Registration Packet