Human Resources Menu
Welcome to the School District of Springfield Township's Employment Opportunities!
**Please read carefully below as our application requirements have recently changed.**
The School District of Springfield Township (SDST) has moved to a paperless application process with the goal of becoming more efficient and "green". You must now apply for each position of interest individually. All applications will need to be submitted through our website. Any paper applications submitted will not be considered for a position. Thank you for your cooperation as we work to transition to this new application process.
**Please note if you do not have a computer or internet access, a kiosk has been provided in the administration building for applications to be submitted. Please call 215-233-6000 for more information if needed.
If you are a current SDST employee, you may create an internal account to apply for positions. Please follow the following instructions:
1. To create an internal account click on Search Available Positions above.
2. At the top right of the screen, click on "Internal".
3. Then create an internal account and you will be able to submit your interest, resume and cover letter for each position as an internal employee.
4. Make sure you save your log in information to be able to log back in again in the future to check the status of your application and apply for other positions.
All external applicants, please create an account in the School Recruiter system as an external applicant to apply for positions. Please follow the following instructions:
1. To create an external account click on Search Available Positions above.
2. Find the job listing of interest and click on "Apply".
3. Click on "Apply for This Position."
4. Click on "Create New Account and Apply."
5. You will be able to submit your application for each position of interest.
6. Make sure you save your log in information to be able to log back in again in the future to check the status of your application and apply for other positions.
If you are offered a position with the School District of Springfield Township, please be advised that the following information will be required before you are able to begin working. All information must be from within one year of your employment date of hire.
State Police Clearance (Act 34) - complete online and print your results immediately
Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151) - print off form & mail in, results will be send back to you directly in 2-3 weeks
FBI Fingerprints (Act 114) - register & pay online, then go to the fingerprint location of your choice to be printed
School Health Record - includes physical & tb test from within a year
Act 24 (PDE Form 6004) - Arrest/Conviction Report