Human Resources Menu
Employees are asked to follow the following procedure for Jury Duty.
1. Report your absence to Kelly Services. You can request a substitute and give an absence reason of Jury Duty.
2. It is the employee's responsibility to inform their supervisor that they have jury duty or need to serve as a court witness.
3. Submit your summons to appear for jury duty or subpoena to appear as a court witness to the Human Resource Department.
4. Upon receipt of the check for having served on a jury or as a court witness, the employee shall issue a personal check payable to the School District of Springfield Township for the amount you have been paid minus any amount paid for travel. Please submit the check to the Human Resource office.
5. The employee is expected to report to their regular duty when attendance at court is not required.
Any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at 215-233-6000 ext 1014.